Wed, Apr 06 2022 to Wed, Apr 06 2022
The target audience for the recruitment drive is all students from Undergraduate and Graduate programmes. Interested students are encouraged to register by Clicking Here.
Acasus is a management consulting company working on discovering potential health and education solutions in middle- and low-income countries. Acasus is dedicated to helping governments make rapid improvements to public health and education. Their objective is to help them make real and substantial improvements in the education and healthcare of millions of people.
The company works in small teams that support the most senior officials in government (typically at ministerial or prime-ministerial level) to drive rapid reforms. Much of their day-to-day work involves helping officials to:
• Plan and develop strategies
• Monitor progress
• Use data and other information
• Build capacity and skills throughout the system
• Improve coordination and cooperation
• Solve problems and challenges as they arise
• Access international evidence and lessons about what works
Their teams include a mix of experienced consultants from leading international consultancies, locally-hired staff, software engineers, and data analysts.